Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hot Sunday

It's the second day in a row it is above 90°. I did my runs yesterday and today before 7am to beat the heat. Otherwise they would have been impossible. I have the dilemma now where I'm running too fast and getting whipped out at the end. I'm trying to slow it down, but it's really hard.

Today I had volunteered to help out at the university to set up the stage for an event tonight. That was actually pretty interesting. I hate being such a weakling though. I'm not the heavy lifting type of girl. I met some really nice people from around campus too. Of course I didn't just do it to help. I will add it to my CV as service.

So that's it for Sunday. The rest of my evening is going to be pretty relaxed which is good because tomorrow is the first day of class and it's bound to be a zoo at the old workplace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home