Saturday, August 16, 2008

Another Beautiful Saturday...

I took advantage of the morning and went for a 5-mile run around 7am in the park. It was almost eerie there. It was just me and the animals. I could hear something howling in the distance. I carry my pepper spray for good measure. 5 miles is my longest run yet. I don't really have any goals. I would like to get to 10 miles eventually. I felt good and strong. My knee starting hurting a little around 3 miles, but then that went away.

A friend of mine asked me out this evening and I had to decline. I like him a lot and I consider him a good friend, but Saturday night is not a good idea. He is involved with someone else and I don't want to get in the way of that. He still carries a torch for me. It's sad, but that's the way it is.

I plan to do some cooking today. Finally! I've gotten away from that, but there are a couple of summer dishes I want to make before summer is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home